By virtue of Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 that modifies Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the general information data of this website is indicated:
These general conditions (hereinafter, the “General Conditions”) regulate the use of all the services of this website (hereinafter “the Portal”) that POINSA, SA makes available to Internet users. By the mere use of the Portal, users express their acceptance and without reservations, which may be modified by POINSA, SA at any time. Users are also subject to all those particular conditions, notices or instructions regulations that are brought to their knowledge, in relation to the specific content or services, which they contemplate with the provisions of these General Conditions as long as they are not opposed.
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
POINSA, SA is the Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending communications by email, postal mail, social communities or any other multi-channel, one-time or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial relationships. These Communications will be made by POINSA, SA and related to its tax, accounting, labor and legal advisory services, or its collaborators with whom it has reached a collaboration agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
Data conservation criteria: They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. themselves.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to any recipient, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Camino del Mar, S / N, CP 46130 Massamagrell (Valencia)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER The Users, by entering data in the fields in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept and unequivocal, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to POINSA, SA are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.POINSA, SA expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed, lawful and unequivocal consent will be requested previously Users part. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.3. SECURITY MEASURESThat in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, POINSA, SA is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD regulations, for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the Article 5 of the RGPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
POINSA, SA guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD, to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
- USE OF THE PORTAL AND SERVICES FOR USERSExcept in the case that they have obtained prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by POINSA, SA. Users will refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any type of content, whether text, graphics, drawings, sound files, images or photographs, videos, software and in general any kind of material accessible through the Portal or the services used. by them, by means other than those that have been made available to them for this purpose or those that are habitually used for this purpose on the Internet.The reproduction, modification, copying, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any other use of the information contained in the POINSA, SA website (including its own design,5. COOKIES POLICYThrough this website no personal data is collected from users without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.In order to offer you the best service and in order to facilitate use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use are analyzed. For these purposes, POINSA, SA uses the statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENTS
The company is in no way responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any content, information, communication, opinion or statement of any kind that originates from the user or any person or entity and that is communicated, disseminated, transmitted or exhibit through this portal.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTYAll the contents as well as names, logos, brands and databases accessible on the Portal’s Web pages are subject to the industrial and intellectual property rights of POINSA, SA or of third-party owners thereof. In no case does access to the Portal’s Web pages imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial cession of the aforementioned rights, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents or goods of industrial property without the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights, except for the rights to view and make copies for personal and exclusive use of the user, which must always be exercised in accordance with the principles of good faith and applicable legislation. POINSA, SA and other names of products, services, graphics and logos are trademarks protected by POINSA, SA. The names of other products, services and companies mentioned in this document may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.8. APPLICABLE LAWThe applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any question related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law.
|PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
|Responsible for the treatment||POINSA, SA|
|Purpose of the treatment||Management of contractual relationships and services provided. Monitoring and control of orders or other types of operations, billing, incidents related to products and / or services, as well as maintaining contact with you to inform them of promotions that may be of interest to you.|
|Conservation period||The term of preservation of the data as Provider, will be according to the one that obliges to have the accounting and fiscal information of the company, at the request of the competent public entity. (Tax Agency, Courts or Tribunals).|
|Legitimation||The data is processed based on the contractual relationship that binds the parties.|
|Recipients of the data (assignments or transfers)||– The data may be transferred or communicated, where appropriate, to banking entities to make collections or payments, as well as at the request of the Tax Agency, Courts or Tribunals.|
|Rights||You may exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Suppression, Portability, Limitation or, where appropriate, Opposition. To exercise your rights, you must submit a letter to the address indicated above. You must specify which of these rights you request to be satisfied and, in turn, a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document must be attached. In the event that you act through a Representative, legal or voluntary, you must also provide a document that proves the representation and identification document of the same.
Likewise, if you consider your right to personal data protection violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es ).